Senior Sports Programme Officer (Equivalent to Senior Manager)
Applications from interested candidates are now invited for the post of
Senior Sports Programme Officer with a 2-year contract.
Contract renewal will be considered
- 5% gratuity on completion of contract
- Annual leave
- Medical insurance
- As team head supervising and growing the Sports Programme Team for meeting organizational targets
- Plan and formulate budget and operation flow to ensure smooth execution and participation of Hong Kong, China Delegation in major multi-sport games
- In charge of membership affairs for international federations and local stakeholders
- Formulate strategies for Para coaching education and development
- Oversee sports related affairs including but not limited to doping control and national classification
- Liaise with key stakeholders for above duties
- Perform other duties as assigned by superior
- University degree in Sports/Physical Education/Recreation Management or related disciplines
- A minimum of 5 years’ managerial experience
- Rich experience in sports field with knowledge in sports ecosystem, sports event practices, and solid experience in stakeholder management
- With knowledge and experience in Para sports is an advantage
- Good analytical skills and self-initiative
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Excellent command in written and spoken Chinese and English (including Mandarin)
Salary will depend on qualifications and related work experience. Annual leave, Mandatory Provident Fund, medical insurance, and a 5% end-of-contract gratuity will be provided.
Please send full resume with cover letter, current and expected salary to Hong Kong Paralympic Committee by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 3 April 2023.
Senior Sports Programme Officer